Filter Results is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Filter Results from your computerFilter Results
. Take a look here
for more information on Filter Results. More data about the application Filter Results can be found at http://www.filterresults.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Filter Results is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. The program's main executable file occupies 305.77 KB (313104 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Filter Results. They occupy 829.27 KB (849168
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.77 KB)
This data is about Filter Results version 2.0.5658.14124
only. Click on the links below for other Filter Results versions:
...click to view all...
Filter Results has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Filter Results is a program marketed by Filter Results. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Filter Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Filter Results with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Filter Results or simply click the Search feature and type in "Filter Results". If it exists on your system the Filter Results application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Filter Results in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Filter Results, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Filter Results:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.filterresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Filter Results.
8. After uninstalling Filter Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Filter Results which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Filter Results with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Filter Results by Filter Results from your PC, nor are we saying that Filter Results by Filter Results is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Filter Results supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 16:51:34.130