This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Filter Results for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Filter Results from your systemFilter Results
. More data about Filter Results can be found here
. Please follow http://www.filterresults.com/support
if you want to read more on Filter Results on Filter Results's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Filter Results is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Filter Results's primary file takes around 305.77 KB (313104 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Filter Results. They occupy an average of 829.27 KB (849168
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5651.37498
of Filter Results. You can find below info on other releases of Filter Results:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove Filter Results from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Filter Results:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Filter Results:
- C:\Program Files\Filter Results
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Filter Results\7za.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Filter Results
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Filter Results\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Filter Results\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Filter Results\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Filter Results\Publisher
Filter Results is a program released by the software company Filter Results. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Filter Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Filter Results from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Filter Results or simply activate the Search field and type in "Filter Results". If it exists on your system the Filter Results app will be found automatically. When you select Filter Results in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Filter Results, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Filter Results:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.filterresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Filter Results.
8. After uninstalling Filter Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Filter Results which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Filter Results using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Filter Results by Filter Results from your PC, we are not saying that Filter Results by Filter Results is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Filter Results supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 08:23:13.083