Filter Results is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Filter Results from your computerFilter Results
. More information on Filter Results can be found here
. Click on http://www.filterresults.com/support
to get more info about Filter Results on Filter Results's website. Filter Results is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Filter Results by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 305.77 KB (313112 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Filter Results. They take 829.27 KB (849176
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5677.17763
of Filter Results. For other Filter Results versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Filter Results is a program by Filter Results. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Filter Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Filter Results from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Filter Results or simply click the Search field and type in "Filter Results". The Filter Results application will be found automatically. After you click Filter Results in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Filter Results, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Filter Results:
- The publisher is: http://www.filterresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Filter Results.
8. After removing Filter Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Filter Results that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Filter Results with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Filter Results by Filter Results from your computer, nor are we saying that Filter Results by Filter Results is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Filter Results supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-15 13:25:15.280