You can find below details on how to remove Filter Results for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Filter Results from your computerFilter Results
. You can read more on Filter Results or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.filterresults.com/support
if you want to read more on Filter Results on Filter Results's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Filter Results is C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 305.77 KB (313104 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Filter Results is comprised of the following executables which take 829.27 KB (849168
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.77 KB)
This page is about Filter Results version 2.0.5651.28506
alone. Click on the links below for other Filter Results versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Filter Results.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Filter Results from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Filter Results's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Filter Results
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\Extensions\dd4c66b8-f943-4b10-8053-7e9ee39bba4a.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\Extensions\lfoohfdpkhfkpelighpnldnoobbkldoj.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\Uninstaller.exe.quarantine
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Filter Results.ico
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Filter Results
Filter Results is a program offered by the software company Filter Results. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Filter Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Filter Results from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Filter Results or simply click the Search field and type in "Filter Results". The Filter Results program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Filter Results in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Filter Results, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Filter Results:
- The publisher is: http://www.filterresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Filter Results.
8. After removing Filter Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Filter Results which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Filter Results with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Filter Results by Filter Results from your computer, we are not saying that Filter Results by Filter Results is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Filter Results in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-20 20:57:31.810