This info is about Filter Results for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Filter Results from your systemFilter Results
. More info about Filter Results can be found here
. Detailed information about Filter Results can be found at http://www.filterresults.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Filter Results is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 305.77 KB (313104 bytes).
Filter Results is comprised of the following executables which take 829.27 KB (849168
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5682.26773
of Filter Results. You can find here a few links to other Filter Results releases:
...click to view all...
Filter Results is a program released by the software company Filter Results. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Filter Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Filter Results from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Filter Results or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Filter Results". The Filter Results application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Filter Results in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Filter Results, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Filter Results:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.filterresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Filter Results.
8. After uninstalling Filter Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Filter Results that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Filter Results with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Filter Results by Filter Results from your computer, nor are we saying that Filter Results by Filter Results is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Filter Results supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 23:56:49.463