Filter Results is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Filter Results from your computerFilter Results
. Open here
for more info on Filter Results. Please open http://www.filterresults.com/support
if you want to read more on Filter Results on Filter Results's website. Filter Results is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Filter Results. The program's main executable file occupies 305.77 KB (313104 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Filter Results. They occupy 829.27 KB (849168
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.77 KB)
The current page applies to Filter Results version 2.0.5682.17775
only. For other Filter Results versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Filter Results is a program marketed by Filter Results. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Filter Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Filter Results with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Filter Results or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Filter Results". If it exists on your system the Filter Results program will be found very quickly. After you select Filter Results in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Filter Results, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Filter Results:
- The software company is: http://www.filterresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Filter Results.
8. After uninstalling Filter Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Filter Results that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Filter Results with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Filter Results by Filter Results from your PC, nor are we saying that Filter Results by Filter Results is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Filter Results supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 21:55:23.973