You can find below details on how to uninstall Filter Results for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Filter Results from your PCFilter Results
. More data about Filter Results can be seen here
. More data about the software Filter Results can be found at http://www.filterresults.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Filter Results folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Filter Results. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 305.77 KB (313104 bytes) on disk.
Filter Results is comprised of the following executables which occupy 829.27 KB (849168
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.77 KB)
This data is about Filter Results version 2.0.5650.26694
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Filter Results:
...click to view all...
Filter Results is an application released by the software company Filter Results. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Filter Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Filter Results from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Filter Results or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Filter Results". If it exists on your system the Filter Results app will be found automatically. When you select Filter Results in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Filter Results, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Filter Results:
- The software company is: http://www.filterresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Filter Results.
8. After removing Filter Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Filter Results that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Filter Results with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Filter Results by Filter Results from your PC, nor are we saying that Filter Results by Filter Results is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Filter Results in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 00:07:57.267