This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Filter Results for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Filter Results from your computerFilter Results
. Check out here
for more info on Filter Results. Click on http://www.filterresults.com/support
to get more details about Filter Results on Filter Results's website. Usually the Filter Results application is found in the C:\Program Files\Filter Results directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Filter Results by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 305.75 KB (313088 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Filter Results. They occupy an average of 829.25 KB (849152
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.75 KB)
The current web page applies to Filter Results version 2.0.5651.1508
alone. For other Filter Results versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Filter Results is an application released by Filter Results. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Filter Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Filter Results from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Filter Results or simply click the Search feature and type in "Filter Results". If it exists on your system the Filter Results application will be found automatically. When you select Filter Results in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Filter Results, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Filter Results:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.filterresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Filter Results.
8. After uninstalling Filter Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Filter Results which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Filter Results using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Filter Results by Filter Results from your PC, nor are we saying that Filter Results by Filter Results is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Filter Results supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 09:56:20.780