Filter Results is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Filter Results from your computerFilter Results
. Go over here
for more info on Filter Results. Click on http://www.filterresults.com/support
to get more facts about Filter Results on Filter Results's website. Usually the Filter Results program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Filter Results directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Filter Results is C:\Program Files\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 305.77 KB (313104 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Filter Results. They take 1,019.61 KB (1044080
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (713.84 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5650.17700
of Filter Results. You can find below info on other versions of Filter Results:
...click to view all...
Filter Results is a program offered by the software company Filter Results. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Filter Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Filter Results from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Filter Results or simply click the Search feature and type in "Filter Results". The Filter Results program will be found automatically. After you select Filter Results in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Filter Results, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Filter Results:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.filterresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Filter Results.
8. After removing Filter Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Filter Results which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Filter Results using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Filter Results by Filter Results from your PC, we are not saying that Filter Results by Filter Results is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Filter Results supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-12 08:42:06.827