Filter Results is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Filter Results from your PCFilter Results
. More information about Filter Results can be read here
. You can read more about on Filter Results at http://www.filterresults.com/support
. Filter Results is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Filter Results directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Filter Results is "C:\Program Files\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 305.75 KB (313088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Filter Results. They occupy about 829.25 KB (849152
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.75 KB)
This web page is about Filter Results version 2.0.5664.6937
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Filter Results:
...click to view all...
Filter Results is a program released by the software company Filter Results. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Filter Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Filter Results from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Filter Results or simply click the Search field and type in "Filter Results". If it is installed on your PC the Filter Results program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Filter Results in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Filter Results, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Filter Results:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.filterresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Filter Results.
8. After removing Filter Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Filter Results that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Filter Results with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Filter Results by Filter Results from your computer, we are not saying that Filter Results by Filter Results is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Filter Results in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 12:25:00.283