You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Filter Results for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Filter Results from your computerFilter Results
. Further information on Filter Results can be seen here
. Click on http://www.filterresults.com/support
to get more details about Filter Results on Filter Results's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Filter Results. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Filter Results contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Filter Results version 2.0.5647.3286
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Filter Results:
...click to view all...
Filter Results is an application released by the software company Filter Results. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Filter Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Filter Results from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Filter Results or simply activate the Search field and type in "Filter Results". If it exists on your system the Filter Results program will be found very quickly. When you click Filter Results in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Filter Results, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Filter Results:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.filterresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Filter Results.
8. After removing Filter Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Filter Results which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Filter Results using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Filter Results by Filter Results from your computer, nor are we saying that Filter Results by Filter Results is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Filter Results supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 10:46:33.283