Filter Results is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Filter Results from your computerFilter Results
. You can read more on Filter Results or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Filter Results can be seen at http://www.filterresults.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results directory (same installation drive as Windows). Filter Results's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Filter Results's primary executable file and it takes about 305.75 KB (313088 bytes) on disk.
Filter Results contains of the executables below. They take 829.25 KB (849152
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5683.1577
of Filter Results. You can find here a few links to other Filter Results versions:
...click to view all...
Filter Results is a program released by Filter Results. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Filter Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Filter Results from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Filter Results or simply click the Search field and type in "Filter Results". If it exists on your system the Filter Results program will be found automatically. After you select Filter Results in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Filter Results, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Filter Results:
- The software company is: http://www.filterresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Filter Results.
8. After uninstalling Filter Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Filter Results which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Filter Results with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Filter Results by Filter Results from your PC, we are not saying that Filter Results by Filter Results is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Filter Results supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 10:25:18.490