Filter Results is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Filter Results from your computerFilter Results
. You can read more on Filter Results or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.filterresults.com/support
to get more details about Filter Results on Filter Results's website. Usually the Filter Results application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Filter Results folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Filter Results. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.41 KB (313768 bytes) on disk.
Filter Results is comprised of the following executables which take 829.91 KB (849832
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.41 KB)
This web page is about Filter Results version 2.0.5700.31766
alone. Click on the links below for other Filter Results versions:
...click to view all...
Filter Results is an application released by the software company Filter Results. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Filter Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Filter Results with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Filter Results or simply click the Search field and type in "Filter Results". The Filter Results program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Filter Results in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Filter Results, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Filter Results:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.filterresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Filter Results.
8. After removing Filter Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Filter Results which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Filter Results using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Filter Results by Filter Results from your PC, we are not saying that Filter Results by Filter Results is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Filter Results supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 09:29:21.297