This page is about Filter Results for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Filter Results from your PCFilter Results
. Further information on Filter Results can be seen here
. You can read more about on Filter Results at http://www.filterresults.com/support
. Filter Results is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Filter Results. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 305.77 KB (313104 bytes) on disk.
Filter Results is comprised of the following executables which occupy 829.27 KB (849168
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.77 KB)
This info is about Filter Results version 2.0.5651.19494
only. For more Filter Results versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Filter Results
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\Extensions\dd4c66b8-f943-4b10-8053-7e9ee39bba4a.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\Extensions\lfoohfdpkhfkpelighpnldnoobbkldoj.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\Uninstaller.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Filter Results
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Filter Results\DisplayIcon
Filter Results is an application marketed by Filter Results. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Filter Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Filter Results with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Filter Results or simply click the Search feature and type in "Filter Results". The Filter Results program will be found automatically. After you select Filter Results in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Filter Results, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Filter Results:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.filterresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Filter Results\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Filter Results.
8. After uninstalling Filter Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Filter Results that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Filter Results with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Filter Results by Filter Results from your computer, we are not saying that Filter Results by Filter Results is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Filter Results supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:26:31.607