FileOptimizer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FileOptimizer from your systemJavier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti)
. More information about Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti) can be seen here
. You can see more info related to FileOptimizer at http://nikkhokkho.sourceforge.net/static.php?page=FileOptimizer
. FileOptimizer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\FileOptimizer directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\FileOptimizer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FileOptimizer. The program's main executable file is called FileOptimizer64.exe and occupies 8.71 MB (9134080 bytes).
FileOptimizer contains of the executables below. They occupy 41.63 MB (43649120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileOptimizer64.exe (8.71 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (65.09 KB)
- advdef.exe (883.50 KB)
- advmng.exe (912.50 KB)
- advpng.exe (869.00 KB)
- advzip.exe (890.50 KB)
- apngopt.exe (309.00 KB)
- csstidy.exe (623.00 KB)
- cwebp.exe (1.11 MB)
- DeflOpt.exe (51.50 KB)
- defluff.exe (31.00 KB)
- docprc.exe (56.00 KB)
- dwebp.exe (390.50 KB)
- ECT.exe (1.78 MB)
- flacout.exe (28.50 KB)
- flasm.exe (152.00 KB)
- gifsicle.exe (325.00 KB)
- gswin64c.exe (160.00 KB)
- ImageMagick.exe (13.79 MB)
- imagew.exe (988.50 KB)
- jhead.exe (156.00 KB)
- jpegoptim.exe (378.50 KB)
- jpegtran.exe (145.50 KB)
- jsmin.exe (91.50 KB)
- Leanify.exe (684.50 KB)
- mkclean.exe (401.00 KB)
- mozjpegtran.exe (293.50 KB)
- mp3packer.exe (1.21 MB)
- mp4file.exe (18.00 KB)
- optipng.exe (101.00 KB)
- PCXLITE.exe (40.50 KB)
- PETrim.exe (124.00 KB)
- PngOptimizer.exe (225.00 KB)
- pngout.exe (61.00 KB)
- pngquant.exe (474.50 KB)
- pngrewrite.exe (228.50 KB)
- pngwolf.exe (906.50 KB)
- rehuff.exe (286.00 KB)
- rehuff_theora.exe (430.00 KB)
- strip.exe (1.14 MB)
- tidy.exe (329.00 KB)
- TruePNG.exe (287.00 KB)
- upx.exe (1.56 MB)
- zRecompress.exe (226.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of FileOptimizer. Click on the links below for other FileOptimizer versions:
...click to view all...
FileOptimizer is a program marketed by Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti). Some users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase FileOptimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FileOptimizer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FileOptimizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileOptimizer". The FileOptimizer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FileOptimizer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FileOptimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FileOptimizer:
- The web site of the application is: http://nikkhokkho.sourceforge.net/static.php?page=FileOptimizer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FileOptimizer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FileOptimizer.
8. After removing FileOptimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FileOptimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileOptimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileOptimizer by Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti) from your computer, we are not saying that FileOptimizer by Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti) is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileOptimizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:44:54.423