FileOptimizer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall FileOptimizer from your computerJavier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti)
. You can find out more on Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti) or check for application updates here
. More info about the program FileOptimizer can be seen at http://nikkhokkho.sourceforge.net/static.php?page=FileOptimizer
. FileOptimizer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\FileOptimizer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing FileOptimizer is C:\Program Files\FileOptimizer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. FileOptimizer64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.11 MB (7452672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in FileOptimizer. They take 149.71 MB (156987019
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileOptimizer64.exe (7.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.14 KB)
- 7z.exe (436.50 KB)
- advdef.exe (935.00 KB)
- advmng.exe (978.50 KB)
- advpng.exe (920.50 KB)
- advzip.exe (940.00 KB)
- apngopt.exe (309.00 KB)
- cpdf.exe (2.77 MB)
- csstidy.exe (623.00 KB)
- cwebp.exe (1.33 MB)
- DeflOpt.exe (51.50 KB)
- defluff.exe (31.00 KB)
- docprc.exe (56.00 KB)
- dwebp.exe (787.00 KB)
- ECT.exe (1.52 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (58.51 MB)
- flac.exe (693.00 KB)
- flacout.exe (28.50 KB)
- flasm.exe (152.00 KB)
- flexiGIF.exe (910.50 KB)
- gifsicle-lossy.exe (344.50 KB)
- gifsicle.exe (342.50 KB)
- gswin64c.exe (160.50 KB)
- guetzli.exe (563.50 KB)
- gzip.exe (88.00 KB)
- imagew.exe (1.04 MB)
- jhead.exe (164.00 KB)
- jpeg-recompress.exe (554.00 KB)
- jpegoptim.exe (382.50 KB)
- jpegtran.exe (145.50 KB)
- jsmin.exe (119.50 KB)
- Leanify.exe (759.00 KB)
- m7zRepacker.exe (861.50 KB)
- magick.exe (17.89 MB)
- mkclean.exe (375.50 KB)
- mozjpegtran.exe (316.50 KB)
- mp3packer.exe (1.21 MB)
- mp4file.exe (1.68 MB)
- mutool.exe (34.33 MB)
- optipng.exe (97.50 KB)
- PETrim.exe (124.00 KB)
- pingo.exe (2.01 MB)
- PngOptimizer.exe (253.00 KB)
- pngout.exe (61.00 KB)
- pngquant.exe (751.50 KB)
- pngrewrite.exe (228.50 KB)
- pngwolf.exe (1.21 MB)
- rehuff.exe (286.00 KB)
- rehuff_theora.exe (430.00 KB)
- shntool.exe (209.00 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (1.04 MB)
- strip.exe (1.18 MB)
- tidy.exe (729.00 KB)
- TruePNG.exe (287.50 KB)
- upx.exe (397.00 KB)
- zRecompress.exe (226.50 KB)
This page is about FileOptimizer version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more FileOptimizer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FileOptimizer is an application by Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti). Some people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall FileOptimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FileOptimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FileOptimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileOptimizer". The FileOptimizer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FileOptimizer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FileOptimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FileOptimizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://nikkhokkho.sourceforge.net/static.php?page=FileOptimizer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FileOptimizer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FileOptimizer.
8. After uninstalling FileOptimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileOptimizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileOptimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FileOptimizer by Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti) from your PC, nor are we saying that FileOptimizer by Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti) is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileOptimizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 04:12:03.697