This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FileOptimizer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FileOptimizer from your systemJavier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti)
. Further information on Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti) can be found here
. You can get more details related to FileOptimizer at http://nikkhokkho.sourceforge.net/static.php?page=FileOptimizer
. FileOptimizer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\FileOptimizer folder, depending on the user's option. FileOptimizer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FileOptimizer\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named FileOptimizer64.exe and occupies 7.71 MB (8089600 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with FileOptimizer. They occupy about 125.82 MB (131931835
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileOptimizer64.exe (7.71 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (155.68 KB)
- 7z.exe (436.50 KB)
- advdef.exe (935.00 KB)
- advmng.exe (978.50 KB)
- advpng.exe (920.50 KB)
- advzip.exe (939.50 KB)
- apngopt.exe (309.00 KB)
- cpdf.exe (2.77 MB)
- csstidy.exe (623.00 KB)
- cwebp.exe (1.29 MB)
- DeflOpt.exe (51.50 KB)
- defluff.exe (31.00 KB)
- docprc.exe (56.00 KB)
- dwebp.exe (752.00 KB)
- ECT.exe (1.58 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (35.77 MB)
- flac.exe (693.00 KB)
- flacout.exe (28.50 KB)
- flasm.exe (152.00 KB)
- gifsicle-lossy.exe (344.50 KB)
- gifsicle.exe (342.50 KB)
- gswin64c.exe (160.50 KB)
- guetzli.exe (563.50 KB)
- imagew.exe (1.02 MB)
- jhead.exe (156.00 KB)
- jpeg-recompress.exe (554.00 KB)
- jpegoptim.exe (380.00 KB)
- jpegtran.exe (145.50 KB)
- jsmin.exe (119.50 KB)
- Leanify.exe (754.50 KB)
- m7zRepacker.exe (861.50 KB)
- magick.exe (16.97 MB)
- mkclean.exe (375.50 KB)
- mozjpegtran.exe (480.50 KB)
- mp3packer.exe (1.21 MB)
- mp4file.exe (1.67 MB)
- mutool.exe (35.05 MB)
- optipng.exe (97.50 KB)
- PETrim.exe (124.00 KB)
- pingo.exe (1.69 MB)
- PngOptimizer.exe (253.00 KB)
- pngout.exe (61.00 KB)
- pngquant.exe (728.50 KB)
- pngrewrite.exe (228.50 KB)
- pngwolf.exe (1.21 MB)
- rehuff.exe (286.00 KB)
- rehuff_theora.exe (430.00 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (1,000.50 KB)
- strip.exe (1.18 MB)
- tidy.exe (729.00 KB)
- TruePNG.exe (287.50 KB)
- upx.exe (356.00 KB)
- zRecompress.exe (226.50 KB)
This info is about FileOptimizer version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other FileOptimizer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FileOptimizer is a program offered by Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti). Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall FileOptimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FileOptimizer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FileOptimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileOptimizer". If it exists on your system the FileOptimizer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FileOptimizer in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FileOptimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileOptimizer:
- The publisher is: http://nikkhokkho.sourceforge.net/static.php?page=FileOptimizer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FileOptimizer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FileOptimizer.
8. After removing FileOptimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FileOptimizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileOptimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FileOptimizer by Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti) from your PC, nor are we saying that FileOptimizer by Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti) is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileOptimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 05:47:16.510