ExeScript is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ExeScript from your PCEverstrike Software
. More information on Everstrike Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.hide-folder.com
to get more details about ExeScript on Everstrike Software's website. Usually the ExeScript application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for ExeScript is C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript\Uninstall.exe. ExeScript.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.58 MB (5849600 bytes) on disk.
ExeScript contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.34 MB (6648827
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crshrpt.exe (156.34 KB)
- ExeScript.exe (5.58 MB)
- run.exe (40.00 KB)
- run.orig.exe (40.00 KB)
- script.exe (100.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (444.16 KB)
This web page is about ExeScript version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other ExeScript versions:
...click to view all...
ExeScript is an application marketed by the software company Everstrike Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall ExeScript is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ExeScript from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ExeScript or simply click the Search feature and type in "ExeScript". If it is installed on your PC the ExeScript app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ExeScript in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ExeScript, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ExeScript:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hide-folder.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ExeScript.
8. After uninstalling ExeScript, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ExeScript which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ExeScript with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ExeScript by Everstrike Software from your computer, we are not saying that ExeScript by Everstrike Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ExeScript supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-19 20:14:09.640