This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ExeScript for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall ExeScript from your computerEverstrike Software
. More information on Everstrike Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.hide-folder.com
if you want to read more on ExeScript on Everstrike Software's page. Usually the ExeScript application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ExeScript folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall ExeScript by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\ExeScript\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\ExeScript\install.log" -u. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. crshrpt.exe is the ExeScript's main executable file and it takes circa 156.34 KB (160088 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ExeScript. They occupy an average of 944.68 KB (967357
bytes) on disk.
- crshrpt.exe (156.34 KB)
- run.exe (40.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (444.35 KB)
- DecryptUtil.exe (108.50 KB)
- upx.exe (195.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ExeScript version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other ExeScript releases:
...click to view all...
ExeScript is a program by the software company Everstrike Software. Some users try to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove ExeScript is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ExeScript with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ExeScript or simply click the Search field and type in "ExeScript". The ExeScript program will be found very quickly. When you select ExeScript in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ExeScript, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ExeScript:
- The software company is: http://www.hide-folder.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ExeScript\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\ExeScript\install.log" -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ExeScript.
8. After removing ExeScript, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ExeScript that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ExeScript with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ExeScript by Everstrike Software from your PC, nor are we saying that ExeScript by Everstrike Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ExeScript supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-24 06:21:04.243