This web page is about ExeScript for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ExeScript from your systemEverstrike Software
. More information on Everstrike Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.scriptcode.com
if you want to read more on ExeScript on Everstrike Software's website. ExeScript is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. ExeScript's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript\Uninstall.exe. ExeScript's primary file takes about 5.65 MB (5922304 bytes) and is named ExeScript.exe.
ExeScript installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.36 MB (6664256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crshrpt.exe (155.76 KB)
- ExeScript.exe (5.65 MB)
- ExeScriptEditor_2.x_Patch.exe (17.57 KB)
- ExeScript_3.x_Patch.exe (17.53 KB)
- run.exe (31.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (502.21 KB)
The current page applies to ExeScript version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ExeScript:
...click to view all...
ExeScript is a program released by Everstrike Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase ExeScript is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ExeScript from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ExeScript or simply activate the Search field and type in "ExeScript". If it exists on your system the ExeScript app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ExeScript in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ExeScript, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ExeScript:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.scriptcode.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ExeScript.
8. After uninstalling ExeScript, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ExeScript that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ExeScript with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ExeScript by Everstrike Software from your PC, we are not saying that ExeScript by Everstrike Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ExeScript in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-24 21:55:33.457