This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ExeScript for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ExeScript from your computerEverstrike Software
. Go over here
for more information on Everstrike Software. More details about the application ExeScript can be found at http://www.scriptcode.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing ExeScript is C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.67 MB (5944056 bytes) on disk and is named ExeScript.exe.
ExeScript installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.35 MB (6657824
bytes) on disk.
- crshrpt.exe (155.74 KB)
- ExeScript.exe (5.67 MB)
- run.exe (39.24 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (502.05 KB)
The current web page applies to ExeScript version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other ExeScript versions:
...click to view all...
ExeScript is an application offered by the software company Everstrike Software. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase ExeScript is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ExeScript from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ExeScript or simply activate the Search field and type in "ExeScript". If it is installed on your PC the ExeScript application will be found automatically. When you select ExeScript in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ExeScript, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ExeScript:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.scriptcode.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ExeScript.
8. After removing ExeScript, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ExeScript which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ExeScript with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ExeScript by Everstrike Software from your PC, nor are we saying that ExeScript by Everstrike Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ExeScript supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 04:34:58.177