You can find on this page details on how to remove ExeScript for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ExeScript from your computerEverstrike Software
. More data about Everstrike Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.scriptcode.com
to get more info about ExeScript on Everstrike Software's website. Usually the ExeScript application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ExeScript is C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. ExeScript's main file takes about 1.96 MB (2054776 bytes) and is named exescript.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ExeScript. They take 2.46 MB (2582434
bytes) on disk.
- exescript.exe (1.96 MB)
- run.exe (44.12 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (471.17 KB)
This data is about ExeScript version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of ExeScript:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall ExeScript.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\New folder (2)\ExeScript.lnk
ExeScript is a program marketed by Everstrike Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ExeScript is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ExeScript from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ExeScript or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ExeScript". The ExeScript application will be found very quickly. When you select ExeScript in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ExeScript, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ExeScript:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.scriptcode.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ExeScript.
8. After uninstalling ExeScript, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ExeScript that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ExeScript using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ExeScript by Everstrike Software from your PC, we are not saying that ExeScript by Everstrike Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ExeScript in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 16:57:56.947