You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ExeScript for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ExeScript from your computerEverstrike Software
. More information on Everstrike Software can be seen here
. Please open http://www.hide-folder.com
if you want to read more on ExeScript on Everstrike Software's web page. ExeScript is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove ExeScript by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. exescript.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.45 MB (1519616 bytes) on disk.
ExeScript installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.22 MB (2326747
bytes) on disk.
- exescript.exe (1.45 MB)
- run.exe (40.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (444.21 KB)
- DecryptUtil.exe (108.50 KB)
- upx.exe (195.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ExeScript version 3.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other ExeScript versions:
...click to view all...
ExeScript is an application offered by Everstrike Software. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall ExeScript is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ExeScript from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ExeScript or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ExeScript". The ExeScript program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ExeScript in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ExeScript, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ExeScript:
- The publisher is: http://www.hide-folder.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ExeScript.
8. After removing ExeScript, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ExeScript that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ExeScript using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ExeScript by Everstrike Software from your PC, we are not saying that ExeScript by Everstrike Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ExeScript in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-22 17:28:09.567