You can find below detailed information on how to remove DriverMax 7 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DriverMax 7 from your computerInnovative Solutions
. You can read more on Innovative Solutions or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on DriverMax 7 at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. DriverMax 7's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe. drivermax.exe is the DriverMax 7's primary executable file and it takes around 8.57 MB (8982544 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DriverMax 7. They occupy an average of 14.83 MB (15552261
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drivermax.exe (8.57 MB)
- innostp.exe (1.01 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.58 MB)
- rbk32.exe (13.03 KB)
- rbk64.exe (13.03 KB)
- stop_dmx.exe (395.53 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- dpinst.exe (663.97 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.06 MB)
- dpinst.exe (531.97 KB)
The current page applies to DriverMax 7 version 220.127.116.115
alone. Click on the links below for other DriverMax 7 versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall DriverMax 7 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DriverMax 7:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove DriverMax 7:
- C:\Users\Alexis\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- C:\Users\Alexis\AppData\Roaming\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- C:\Users\Alexis\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\lastscan2.xml
- C:\Users\Alexis\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\logScan.txt
- C:\Users\Alexis\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\mmc.xml
- C:\Users\Alexis\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\Restore\002fed6b4671498c28208de1535148cd.zip
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
DriverMax 7 is an application offered by the software company Innovative Solutions. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove DriverMax 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DriverMax 7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DriverMax 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriverMax 7". If it is installed on your PC the DriverMax 7 program will be found automatically. After you select DriverMax 7 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DriverMax 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverMax 7:
- The publisher is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DriverMax 7.
8. After removing DriverMax 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverMax 7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DriverMax 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverMax 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 23:50:48.010