This info is about DriverMax 7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DriverMax 7 from your computerInnovative Solutions
. More data about Innovative Solutions can be read here
. Click on http://www.innovative-sol.com/
to get more information about DriverMax 7 on Innovative Solutions's website. Usually the DriverMax 7 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DriverMax 7. drivermax.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.41 MB (8818552 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DriverMax 7. They occupy an average of 14.68 MB (15390581
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drivermax.exe (8.41 MB)
- innostp.exe (1.02 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.58 MB)
- rbk32.exe (13.38 KB)
- rbk64.exe (13.38 KB)
- stop_dmx.exe (395.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- dpinst.exe (663.97 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.06 MB)
- dpinst.exe (531.97 KB)
The current page applies to DriverMax 7 version 184.108.40.2068
alone. You can find below a few links to other DriverMax 7 releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling DriverMax 7 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall DriverMax 7:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\Downloded Drivers\2014-12-27_10-21-5-117_5f3395f4dc3cf704fac5043c4539efb6.log_install
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\Downloded Drivers\2014-12-27_10-22-57-359_5f3395f4dc3cf704fac5043c4539efb6.log_install
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\Downloded Drivers\2014-12-27_10-23-10-135_b549a564f1becedbc642b31a5739b1b2.log_install
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\Downloded Drivers\2014-12-29_18-27-43-349_5f3395f4dc3cf704fac5043c4539efb6.log_install
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
DriverMax 7 is a program by the software company Innovative Solutions. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall DriverMax 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DriverMax 7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DriverMax 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriverMax 7". The DriverMax 7 program will be found automatically. When you click DriverMax 7 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DriverMax 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverMax 7:
- The publisher is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DriverMax 7.
8. After uninstalling DriverMax 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverMax 7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverMax 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DriverMax 7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:28:07.900