This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall DriverMax 7 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DriverMax 7 from your PCInnovative Solutions
. Go over here
for more information on Innovative Solutions. Click on http://www.innovative-sol.com/
to get more info about DriverMax 7 on Innovative Solutions's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing DriverMax 7 is "C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called drivermax.exe and occupies 8.41 MB (8818552 bytes).
DriverMax 7 is composed of the following executables which occupy 24.64 MB (25838709
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- drivermax.exe (8.41 MB)
- drivermaxorig.exe (8.39 MB)
- innostp.exe (1.02 MB)
- innoupd-orig.exe (1.58 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.58 MB)
- rbk32.exe (13.38 KB)
- rbk64.exe (13.38 KB)
- stop_dmx.exe (395.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- dpinst.exe (663.97 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.06 MB)
- dpinst.exe (531.97 KB)
The current page applies to DriverMax 7 version 188.8.131.526
alone. You can find below info on other releases of DriverMax 7:
...click to view all...
DriverMax 7 is an application marketed by Innovative Solutions. Some users decide to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove DriverMax 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DriverMax 7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DriverMax 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriverMax 7". If it is installed on your PC the DriverMax 7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DriverMax 7 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DriverMax 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverMax 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DriverMax 7.
8. After removing DriverMax 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DriverMax 7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriverMax 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverMax 7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130