A way to uninstall DriverMax 7 from your system
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DriverMax 7 for Windows. The Windows version was created by Innovative Solutions
. You can read more on Innovative Solutions or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on DriverMax 7 at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. DriverMax 7 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DriverMax 7. The application's main executable file occupies 7.84 MB (8220536 bytes) on disk and is labeled drivermax.exe.
DriverMax 7 is composed of the following executables which take 13.14 MB (13773121
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- drivermax.exe (7.84 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.57 MB)
- rbk32.exe (13.38 KB)
- rbk64.exe (13.38 KB)
- stop_dmx.exe (450.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dpinst.exe (663.97 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.06 MB)
- dpinst.exe (531.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of DriverMax 7. You can find below info on other application versions of DriverMax 7:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DriverMax
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\dmx.url
- C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\DPInst\amd64\dpinst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\DPInst\ia64\dpinst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\DPInst\x86\dpinst.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
A way to erase DriverMax 7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
DriverMax 7 is an application marketed by the software company Innovative Solutions. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove DriverMax 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DriverMax 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverMax 7". If it is installed on your PC the DriverMax 7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DriverMax 7 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DriverMax 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverMax 7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DriverMax 7.
8. After uninstalling DriverMax 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverMax 7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DriverMax 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Server 2003 (5.2)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverMax 7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:22:53.190