You can find below details on how to remove DriverMax 7 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DriverMax 7 from your systemInnovative Solutions
. More data about Innovative Solutions can be read here
. More details about DriverMax 7 can be seen at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. Usually the DriverMax 7 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing DriverMax 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. DriverMax 7's primary file takes around 8.40 MB (8811896 bytes) and is called drivermax.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside DriverMax 7. They take about 14.84 MB (15560564
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drivermax.exe (8.40 MB)
- InnoSolUOs.exe (117.50 KB)
- innostp.exe (1.02 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.58 MB)
- rbk32.exe (13.38 KB)
- rbk64.exe (13.38 KB)
- stop_dmx.exe (450.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- dpinst.exe (663.97 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.06 MB)
- dpinst.exe (531.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of DriverMax 7. You can find here a few links to other DriverMax 7 versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DriverMax 7:
The files below remain on your disk by DriverMax 7's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\Downloded Drivers\2015-8-23_21-28-27-408_964f525dbe88e84d31121b02c07e53a7.log_install
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\Downloded Drivers\2015-8-23_21-34-26-8_8cd45c05aa12542bafaaac5846264184.log_install
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\Downloded Drivers\83469fbaa9f116302d28c15e0b620cc9.zip
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\Downloded Drivers\bbc42cb766c279ad830729f873682653.zip
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
DriverMax 7 is a program by the software company Innovative Solutions. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove DriverMax 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DriverMax 7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DriverMax 7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DriverMax 7". If it is installed on your PC the DriverMax 7 app will be found automatically. After you select DriverMax 7 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DriverMax 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverMax 7:
- The publisher is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DriverMax 7.
8. After uninstalling DriverMax 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DriverMax 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverMax 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverMax 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:22:57.080