DriverMax 7 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Innovative Solutions. More information on Innovative Solutions can be seen here. More information about the software DriverMax 7 can be found at http://www.innovative-sol.com/. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove DriverMax 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DriverMax 7's main file takes around 6.83 MB (7161208 bytes) and is named drivermax.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside DriverMax 7. They occupy about 12.53 MB (13142785 bytes) on disk.
A way to uninstall DriverMax 7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
DriverMax 7 is an application by the software company Innovative Solutions. Some people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase DriverMax 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DriverMax 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverMax 7". If it exists on your system the DriverMax 7 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DriverMax 7 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DriverMax 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverMax 7:
The publisher is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverMax 7.
8. After uninstalling DriverMax 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DriverMax 7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DriverMax 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DriverMax 7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.