This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Dolphin Deals for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Dolphin Deals from your PCDolphin Deals
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Dolphin Deals. More details about the app Dolphin Deals can be found at http://sqeedolphindeals.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Dolphin Deals is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals\DolphinDealsUn.exe OFS_. DolphinDeals.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk.
Dolphin Deals installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.23 MB (3383088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DolphinDealsUn.exe (566.29 KB)
- DolphinDealsUninstall.exe (254.55 KB)
- utilDolphinDeals.exe (636.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DolphinDeals.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- DolphinDeals.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- DolphinDeals.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- DolphinDeals.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Dolphin Deals version 2015.01.30.182422
alone. Click on the links below for other Dolphin Deals versions:
...click to view all...
Dolphin Deals is a program released by the software company Dolphin Deals. Some people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase Dolphin Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Dolphin Deals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dolphin Deals or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dolphin Deals". If it exists on your system the Dolphin Deals program will be found very quickly. After you click Dolphin Deals in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dolphin Deals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dolphin Deals:
- The web site of the program is: http://sqeedolphindeals.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals\DolphinDealsUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dolphin Deals.
8. After removing Dolphin Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dolphin Deals which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dolphin Deals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dolphin Deals by Dolphin Deals from your PC, nor are we saying that Dolphin Deals by Dolphin Deals is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Dolphin Deals in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-15 15:05:17.980