This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Dolphin Deals for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Dolphin Deals from your PCDolphin Deals
. Open here
where you can read more on Dolphin Deals. More details about the program Dolphin Deals can be seen at http://sqeedolphindeals.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals\DolphinDealsuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dolphin Deals.
The executable files below are part of Dolphin Deals. They take an average of 1.25 MB (1313244
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DolphinDealsUninstall.exe (235.46 KB)
This data is about Dolphin Deals version 2014.08.14.112834
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Dolphin Deals:
...click to view all...
Dolphin Deals is an application offered by Dolphin Deals. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Dolphin Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dolphin Deals with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dolphin Deals or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dolphin Deals". If it is installed on your PC the Dolphin Deals app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dolphin Deals in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dolphin Deals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dolphin Deals:
- The web site of the application is: http://sqeedolphindeals.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals\DolphinDealsuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dolphin Deals.
8. After removing Dolphin Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dolphin Deals that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dolphin Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dolphin Deals by Dolphin Deals from your PC, we are not saying that Dolphin Deals by Dolphin Deals is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dolphin Deals in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130