This page is about Dolphin Deals for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Dolphin Deals from your computerDolphin Deals
. You can read more on Dolphin Deals or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Dolphin Deals can be seen at http://sqeedolphindeals.com/support
. Dolphin Deals is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Dolphin Deals by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals\DolphinDealsuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
Dolphin Deals is comprised of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
This page is about Dolphin Deals version 2014.07.23.222835
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Dolphin Deals:
...click to view all...
Dolphin Deals has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Dolphin Deals:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Dolphin Deals:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals\DolphinDeals.ico
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Dolphin Deals
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dolphin Deals
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Dolphin Deals
Dolphin Deals is a program released by the software company Dolphin Deals. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Dolphin Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Dolphin Deals from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dolphin Deals or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dolphin Deals". If it is installed on your PC the Dolphin Deals app will be found automatically. When you click Dolphin Deals in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dolphin Deals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dolphin Deals:
- The publisher is: http://sqeedolphindeals.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals\DolphinDealsuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dolphin Deals.
8. After uninstalling Dolphin Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dolphin Deals that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dolphin Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dolphin Deals by Dolphin Deals from your PC, nor are we saying that Dolphin Deals by Dolphin Deals is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dolphin Deals supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 05:37:33.153