Dolphin Deals is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Dolphin Deals from your computerDolphin Deals
. More information on Dolphin Deals can be seen here
. More data about the program Dolphin Deals can be seen at http://sqeedolphindeals.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Dolphin Deals is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals\DolphinDealsuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. DolphinDealsUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 254.05 KB (260152 bytes) on disk.
Dolphin Deals installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 667.34 KB (683360
bytes) on disk.
- DolphinDealsUninstall.exe (254.05 KB)
- updateDolphinDeals.exe (413.29 KB)
This web page is about Dolphin Deals version 2014.11.23.182203
alone. For other Dolphin Deals versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dolphin Deals is an application marketed by Dolphin Deals. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Dolphin Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dolphin Deals from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dolphin Deals or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dolphin Deals". If it exists on your system the Dolphin Deals app will be found very quickly. When you click Dolphin Deals in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dolphin Deals, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dolphin Deals:
- The web site of the application is: http://sqeedolphindeals.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals\DolphinDealsuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dolphin Deals.
8. After removing Dolphin Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dolphin Deals that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dolphin Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dolphin Deals by Dolphin Deals from your PC, nor are we saying that Dolphin Deals by Dolphin Deals is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dolphin Deals in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:20:11.630