This web page is about Dolphin Deals for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Dolphin Deals from your systemDolphin Deals
. Go over here
for more information on Dolphin Deals. Please follow http://sqeedolphindeals.com/support
if you want to read more on Dolphin Deals on Dolphin Deals's website. Usually the Dolphin Deals application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals folder, depending on the user's option during install. Dolphin Deals's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals\DolphinDealsUn.exe OFS_. Dolphin Deals's main file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Dolphin Deals. They take about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Dolphin Deals version 2014.10.20.095901
only. Click on the links below for other Dolphin Deals versions:
...click to view all...
Dolphin Deals is a program released by Dolphin Deals. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Dolphin Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Dolphin Deals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dolphin Deals or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dolphin Deals". If it is installed on your PC the Dolphin Deals application will be found automatically. When you click Dolphin Deals in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dolphin Deals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dolphin Deals:
- The software company is: http://sqeedolphindeals.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin Deals\DolphinDealsUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dolphin Deals.
8. After uninstalling Dolphin Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dolphin Deals which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dolphin Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dolphin Deals by Dolphin Deals from your computer, nor are we saying that Dolphin Deals by Dolphin Deals is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dolphin Deals supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 23:27:22.560