This web page is about Dolphin Deals for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dolphin Deals from your systemDolphin Deals
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Dolphin Deals. More info about the application Dolphin Deals can be found at http://sqeedolphindeals.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Dolphin Deals directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Dolphin Deals is C:\Program Files\Dolphin Deals\DolphinDealsuninstall.exe. Dolphin Deals's main file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
Dolphin Deals installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.08.06.050831
of Dolphin Deals. You can find below info on other releases of Dolphin Deals:
...click to view all...
Dolphin Deals is a program released by Dolphin Deals. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Dolphin Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dolphin Deals from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dolphin Deals or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dolphin Deals". The Dolphin Deals application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dolphin Deals in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dolphin Deals, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dolphin Deals:
- The web site of the application is: http://sqeedolphindeals.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dolphin Deals\DolphinDealsuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dolphin Deals.
8. After removing Dolphin Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dolphin Deals that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dolphin Deals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dolphin Deals by Dolphin Deals from your PC, nor are we saying that Dolphin Deals by Dolphin Deals is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dolphin Deals supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 07:55:45.793