DjVuLibre+DjView is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView from your systemDjVuZone
. You can read more on DjVuZone or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to DjVuLibre+DjView at http://djvu.sourceforge.net
. DjVuLibre+DjView is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for DjVuLibre+DjView is C:\Program Files (x86)\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre\uninst.exe. djview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 924.50 KB (946688 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DjVuLibre+DjView. They take about 1.42 MB (1490826
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bzz.exe (13.00 KB)
- c44.exe (30.50 KB)
- cjb2.exe (40.00 KB)
- cpaldjvu.exe (30.00 KB)
- csepdjvu.exe (52.50 KB)
- ddjvu.exe (70.50 KB)
- djview.exe (924.50 KB)
- djvm.exe (17.00 KB)
- djvmcvt.exe (12.50 KB)
- djvudump.exe (10.50 KB)
- djvuextract.exe (15.50 KB)
- djvumake.exe (53.50 KB)
- djvups.exe (10.50 KB)
- djvused.exe (76.00 KB)
- djvuserve.exe (20.00 KB)
- djvutoxml.exe (12.50 KB)
- djvutxt.exe (10.50 KB)
- djvuxmlparser.exe (9.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of DjVuLibre+DjView. Click on the links below for other DjVuLibre+DjView versions:
...click to view all...
DjVuLibre+DjView is an application by DjVuZone. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove DjVuLibre+DjView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DjVuLibre+DjView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DjVuLibre+DjView or simply click the Search feature and type in "DjVuLibre+DjView". If it is installed on your PC the DjVuLibre+DjView program will be found very quickly. After you click DjVuLibre+DjView in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DjVuLibre+DjView, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DjVuLibre+DjView:
- The software company is: http://djvu.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView.
8. After removing DjVuLibre+DjView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DjVuLibre+DjView which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DjVuLibre+DjView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DjVuLibre+DjView by DjVuZone from your computer, we are not saying that DjVuLibre+DjView by DjVuZone is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DjVuLibre+DjView supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-13 08:30:28.960