DjVuLibre+DjView is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView from your systemDjVuZone
. Check out here
where you can read more on DjVuZone. You can see more info about DjVuLibre+DjView at http://djvu.sourceforge.net
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DjVuLibre+DjView's primary file takes around 888.00 KB (909312 bytes) and is named djview.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with DjVuLibre+DjView. They occupy about 1.37 MB (1433638
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bzz.exe (12.50 KB)
- c44.exe (28.00 KB)
- cjb2.exe (37.00 KB)
- cpaldjvu.exe (29.00 KB)
- csepdjvu.exe (50.00 KB)
- ddjvu.exe (69.00 KB)
- djview.exe (888.00 KB)
- djvm.exe (16.50 KB)
- djvmcvt.exe (12.50 KB)
- djvudump.exe (11.00 KB)
- djvuextract.exe (16.00 KB)
- djvumake.exe (44.00 KB)
- djvups.exe (11.00 KB)
- djvused.exe (73.00 KB)
- djvuserve.exe (21.00 KB)
- djvutoxml.exe (13.00 KB)
- djvutxt.exe (11.00 KB)
- djvuxmlparser.exe (9.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.04 KB)
This info is about DjVuLibre+DjView version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of DjVuLibre+DjView:
...click to view all...
DjVuLibre+DjView is a program released by DjVuZone. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase DjVuLibre+DjView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DjVuLibre+DjView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DjVuLibre+DjView or simply click the Search field and type in "DjVuLibre+DjView". The DjVuLibre+DjView app will be found automatically. When you select DjVuLibre+DjView in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DjVuLibre+DjView, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DjVuLibre+DjView:
- The publisher is: http://djvu.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView.
8. After uninstalling DjVuLibre+DjView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DjVuLibre+DjView that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DjVuLibre+DjView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DjVuLibre+DjView by DjVuZone from your PC, we are not saying that DjVuLibre+DjView by DjVuZone is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DjVuLibre+DjView in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:04:59.553