DjVuLibre+DjView is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView from your PCDjVuZone
. Further information on DjVuZone can be seen here
. Click on http://djvu.sourceforge.net
to get more data about DjVuLibre+DjView on DjVuZone's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling DjVuLibre+DjView is C:\Program Files\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. djview.exe is the DjVuLibre+DjView's primary executable file and it takes around 898.00 KB (919552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside DjVuLibre+DjView. They take about 1.39 MB (1462666
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bzz.exe (13.00 KB)
- c44.exe (30.50 KB)
- cjb2.exe (40.00 KB)
- cpaldjvu.exe (30.00 KB)
- csepdjvu.exe (52.50 KB)
- ddjvu.exe (70.50 KB)
- djview.exe (898.00 KB)
- djvm.exe (17.00 KB)
- djvmcvt.exe (12.50 KB)
- djvudump.exe (10.50 KB)
- djvuextract.exe (15.50 KB)
- djvumake.exe (53.50 KB)
- djvups.exe (10.50 KB)
- djvused.exe (75.00 KB)
- djvuserve.exe (20.00 KB)
- djvutoxml.exe (12.50 KB)
- djvutxt.exe (10.50 KB)
- djvuxmlparser.exe (9.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.38 KB)
The current page applies to DjVuLibre+DjView version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other DjVuLibre+DjView versions:
...click to view all...
DjVuLibre+DjView is a program offered by DjVuZone. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase DjVuLibre+DjView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DjVuLibre+DjView from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DjVuLibre+DjView or simply click the Search feature and type in "DjVuLibre+DjView". The DjVuLibre+DjView program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DjVuLibre+DjView in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DjVuLibre+DjView, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DjVuLibre+DjView:
- The web site of the application is: http://djvu.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView.
8. After removing DjVuLibre+DjView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DjVuLibre+DjView that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DjVuLibre+DjView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView by DjVuZone from your PC, we are not saying that DjVuLibre+DjView by DjVuZone is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 07:01:15.633