This page is about DjVuLibre+DjView for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView from your computerDjVuZone
. More information about DjVuZone can be read here
. More details about DjVuLibre+DjView can be found at http://djvu.sourceforge.net
. DjVuLibre+DjView is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove DjVuLibre+DjView by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named djview.exe and it has a size of 874.50 KB (895488 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in DjVuLibre+DjView. They occupy 1.34 MB (1406010
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bzz.exe (12.50 KB)
- c44.exe (28.00 KB)
- cjb2.exe (37.00 KB)
- cpaldjvu.exe (29.00 KB)
- csepdjvu.exe (50.00 KB)
- ddjvu.exe (69.00 KB)
- djview.exe (874.50 KB)
- djvm.exe (16.50 KB)
- djvmcvt.exe (12.50 KB)
- djvudump.exe (11.00 KB)
- djvuextract.exe (16.00 KB)
- djvumake.exe (34.00 KB)
- djvups.exe (11.00 KB)
- djvused.exe (68.00 KB)
- djvuserve.exe (21.00 KB)
- djvutoxml.exe (13.00 KB)
- djvutxt.exe (11.00 KB)
- djvuxmlparser.exe (11.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.06 KB)
This info is about DjVuLibre+DjView version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of DjVuLibre+DjView:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling DjVuLibre+DjView we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
DjVuLibre+DjView is a program by DjVuZone. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DjVuLibre+DjView from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DjVuLibre+DjView or simply activate the Search field and type in "DjVuLibre+DjView". The DjVuLibre+DjView application will be found automatically. After you click DjVuLibre+DjView in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DjVuLibre+DjView, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DjVuLibre+DjView:
- The web site of the application is: http://djvu.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DjVuLibre+DjView.
8. After removing DjVuLibre+DjView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DjVuLibre+DjView which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DjVuLibre+DjView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView by DjVuZone from your computer, we are not saying that DjVuLibre+DjView by DjVuZone is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 03:37:50.703