This info is about DjVuLibre+DjView for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView from your PCDjVuZone
. More information on DjVuZone can be found here
. Detailed information about DjVuLibre+DjView can be seen at http://djvu.sourceforge.net
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. djview.exe is the DjVuLibre+DjView's primary executable file and it occupies circa 882.50 KB (903680 bytes) on disk.
DjVuLibre+DjView installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.36 MB (1422902
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bzz.exe (12.50 KB)
- c44.exe (28.00 KB)
- cjb2.exe (37.00 KB)
- cpaldjvu.exe (29.00 KB)
- csepdjvu.exe (50.00 KB)
- ddjvu.exe (69.00 KB)
- djview.exe (882.50 KB)
- djvm.exe (16.50 KB)
- djvmcvt.exe (12.50 KB)
- djvudump.exe (11.00 KB)
- djvuextract.exe (16.00 KB)
- djvumake.exe (42.50 KB)
- djvups.exe (11.00 KB)
- djvused.exe (68.00 KB)
- djvuserve.exe (21.00 KB)
- djvutoxml.exe (13.00 KB)
- djvutxt.exe (11.00 KB)
- djvuxmlparser.exe (11.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.05 KB)
This web page is about DjVuLibre+DjView version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more DjVuLibre+DjView versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre\djview.exe.FriendlyAppName
DjVuLibre+DjView is a program released by DjVuZone. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove DjVuLibre+DjView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DjVuLibre+DjView with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DjVuLibre+DjView or simply activate the Search field and type in "DjVuLibre+DjView". The DjVuLibre+DjView application will be found very quickly. After you click DjVuLibre+DjView in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DjVuLibre+DjView, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DjVuLibre+DjView:
- The publisher is: http://djvu.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView.
8. After removing DjVuLibre+DjView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DjVuLibre+DjView which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DjVuLibre+DjView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DjVuLibre+DjView by DjVuZone from your PC, nor are we saying that DjVuLibre+DjView by DjVuZone is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DjVuLibre+DjView supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 11:52:03.527