This page contains thorough information on how to remove DjVuLibre+DjView for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DjVuLibre+DjView from your computerDjVuZone
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on DjVuZone. More details about the app DjVuLibre+DjView can be found at http://djvu.sourceforge.net
. DjVuLibre+DjView is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DjVuLibre+DjView. The application's main executable file occupies 886.00 KB (907264 bytes) on disk and is named djview.exe.
DjVuLibre+DjView contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.38 MB (1450381
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bzz.exe (13.00 KB)
- c44.exe (30.50 KB)
- cjb2.exe (40.00 KB)
- cpaldjvu.exe (30.00 KB)
- csepdjvu.exe (52.50 KB)
- ddjvu.exe (70.50 KB)
- djview.exe (886.00 KB)
- djvm.exe (17.00 KB)
- djvmcvt.exe (12.50 KB)
- djvudump.exe (10.50 KB)
- djvuextract.exe (15.50 KB)
- djvumake.exe (53.50 KB)
- djvups.exe (10.50 KB)
- djvused.exe (75.00 KB)
- djvuserve.exe (20.00 KB)
- djvutoxml.exe (12.50 KB)
- djvutxt.exe (10.50 KB)
- djvuxmlparser.exe (9.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.39 KB)
The current page applies to DjVuLibre+DjView version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other DjVuLibre+DjView versions:
...click to view all...
DjVuLibre+DjView is a program offered by the software company DjVuZone. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase DjVuLibre+DjView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DjVuLibre+DjView from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DjVuLibre+DjView or simply click the Search field and type in "DjVuLibre+DjView". If it exists on your system the DjVuLibre+DjView program will be found automatically. After you click DjVuLibre+DjView in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DjVuLibre+DjView, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DjVuLibre+DjView:
- The software company is: http://djvu.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DjVuZone\DjVuLibre\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DjVuLibre+DjView.
8. After removing DjVuLibre+DjView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DjVuLibre+DjView that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DjVuLibre+DjView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DjVuLibre+DjView by DjVuZone from your PC, nor are we saying that DjVuLibre+DjView by DjVuZone is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DjVuLibre+DjView in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:23:08.447