Disassembler is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Disassembler from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v10.2 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. bin2c.exe is the Disassembler's primary executable file and it occupies about 198.50 KB (203264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Disassembler. They occupy 88.67 MB (92981248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.50 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.17 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.41 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (295.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (388.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (21.89 MB)
- nvlink.exe (6.50 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (220.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (6.37 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (246.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (273.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (196.50 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.21 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (535.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (400.50 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (219.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.79 MB)
- cicc.exe (23.69 MB)
The current web page applies to Disassembler version 10.2
only. Click on the links below for other Disassembler versions:
...click to view all...
Disassembler is a program released by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Disassembler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Disassembler from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Disassembler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Disassembler". If it is installed on your PC the Disassembler application will be found automatically. After you select Disassembler in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Disassembler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Disassembler.
8. After uninstalling Disassembler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Disassembler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disassembler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Disassembler by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Disassembler by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Disassembler supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-21 15:51:36.457