This page contains detailed information on how to remove Disassembler for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Disassembler from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the Disassembler program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. bin2c.exe is the Disassembler's main executable file and it takes around 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Disassembler. They occupy about 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
This web page is about Disassembler version 11.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Disassembler releases:
...click to view all...
Disassembler is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Disassembler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Disassembler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Disassembler or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disassembler". If it is installed on your PC the Disassembler app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Disassembler in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Disassembler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Disassembler.
8. After uninstalling Disassembler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Disassembler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disassembler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Disassembler by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Disassembler by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Disassembler in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:26:25.397