Disassembler is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Disassembler from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the Disassembler application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v9.2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 198.00 KB (202752 bytes) on disk and is named bin2c.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Disassembler. They take about 57.07 MB (59842208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (361.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (3.90 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (1.62 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (278.00 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.25 MB)
- nvcc.exe (371.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (17.31 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.44 MB)
- nvprof.exe (3.93 MB)
- nvprune.exe (215.00 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.33 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (226.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (250.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (175.50 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.08 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (487.00 KB)
- randomFog.exe (367.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.53 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.53 KB)
- java.exe (202.03 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.03 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.03 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.03 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.53 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.03 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.03 KB)
- klist.exe (16.03 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.03 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.03 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.03 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.03 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.03 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.53 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.03 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.53 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (8.49 MB)
This data is about Disassembler version 9.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Disassembler versions:
...click to view all...
Disassembler is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Disassembler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Disassembler from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Disassembler or simply click the Search field and type in "Disassembler". If it exists on your system the Disassembler application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Disassembler in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Disassembler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disassembler.
8. After uninstalling Disassembler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Disassembler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disassembler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Disassembler by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Disassembler by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disassembler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-21 16:04:17.443