Disassembler is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Disassembler from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the Disassembler program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v9.1 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 198.00 KB (202752 bytes) on disk and is named bin2c.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Disassembler. They occupy about 62.17 MB (65188000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (342.00 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (3.78 MB)
- cudafe.exe (4.07 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (1.60 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (277.50 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.24 MB)
- nvcc.exe (370.50 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (18.15 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.29 MB)
- nvprof.exe (3.79 MB)
- nvprune.exe (215.00 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.17 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (227.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (252.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (176.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.07 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (477.00 KB)
- randomFog.exe (338.50 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (204.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.53 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.53 KB)
- java.exe (202.03 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.03 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.03 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.03 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.53 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.03 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.03 KB)
- klist.exe (16.03 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.03 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.03 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.03 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.03 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.03 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.53 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.03 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.53 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (9.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.1
of Disassembler. You can find below info on other application versions of Disassembler:
...click to view all...
Disassembler is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Disassembler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Disassembler from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Disassembler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disassembler". If it exists on your system the Disassembler program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Disassembler in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Disassembler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disassembler.
8. After uninstalling Disassembler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Disassembler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disassembler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Disassembler by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Disassembler by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Disassembler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-15 03:11:46.440