This web page contains complete information on how to remove Disassembler for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Disassembler from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Disassembler is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v10.0 directory, regulated by the user's option. The application's main executable file is called bin2c.exe and its approximative size is 198.00 KB (202752 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Disassembler. They take 73.07 MB (76618400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (365.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (3.92 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.24 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (278.50 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.26 MB)
- nvcc.exe (373.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (21.86 MB)
- nvlink.exe (8.66 MB)
- nvprof.exe (4.04 MB)
- nvprune.exe (216.00 KB)
- ptxas.exe (8.55 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (243.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (271.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (194.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.21 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (537.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (397.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (216.50 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.53 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.53 KB)
- java.exe (202.03 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.03 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.03 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.03 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.53 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.03 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.03 KB)
- klist.exe (16.03 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.03 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.03 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.03 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.03 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.03 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.53 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.03 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.53 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.46 MB)
This data is about Disassembler version 10.0
only. Click on the links below for other Disassembler versions:
...click to view all...
Disassembler is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Disassembler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Disassembler from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Disassembler or simply click the Search field and type in "Disassembler". If it exists on your system the Disassembler application will be found very quickly. When you select Disassembler in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Disassembler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Disassembler.
8. After uninstalling Disassembler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Disassembler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disassembler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Disassembler by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Disassembler by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Disassembler supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-29 11:22:09.777