Disassembler is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Disassembler from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.1 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. bin2c.exe is the Disassembler's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 201.00 KB (205824 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Disassembler. They take about 87.72 MB (91984896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (201.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (365.00 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.46 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.73 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (329.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (4.17 MB)
- nvdisasm.exe (32.03 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.93 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.00 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.81 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.99 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (244.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (272.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (191.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.39 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (567.00 KB)
- randomFog.exe (397.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (220.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (17.88 MB)
The current web page applies to Disassembler version 11.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Disassembler:
...click to view all...
Disassembler is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Disassembler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Disassembler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Disassembler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disassembler". If it exists on your system the Disassembler application will be found very quickly. After you click Disassembler in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Disassembler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Disassembler.
8. After uninstalling Disassembler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Disassembler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Disassembler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Disassembler by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Disassembler by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Disassembler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-25 21:38:20.460