CyberLink InstantBurn is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn from your systemCyberLink Corp.
. You can find out more on CyberLink Corp. or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove CyberLink InstantBurn. The application's main executable file is labeled IBurn.exe and occupies 665.29 KB (681256 bytes).
CyberLink InstantBurn is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.34 MB (1408752
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLDrvChk.exe (53.29 KB)
- IBConfig.exe (109.29 KB)
- IBErase.exe (145.29 KB)
- IBTool.exe (229.29 KB)
- IBUninst.exe (133.29 KB)
- IBurn.exe (665.29 KB)
- DIFx.exe (40.00 KB)
The current page applies to CyberLink InstantBurn version 5.0.5124
only. For other CyberLink InstantBurn versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Program Files (x86)_CyberLink_InstantBurn_Win2K_IB_chm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Program Files (x86)_CyberLink_InstantBurn_Win2K_IBConfig_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Program Files (x86)_CyberLink_InstantBurn_Win2K_IBErase_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Program Files (x86)_CyberLink_InstantBurn_Win2K_IBurn_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Program Files (x86)_CyberLink_InstantBurn_Win2K_Readme_htm
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\CyberLink\CyberLink InstantBurn
CyberLink InstantBurn is an application marketed by CyberLink Corp.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove CyberLink InstantBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CyberLink InstantBurn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CyberLink InstantBurn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CyberLink InstantBurn". If it exists on your system the CyberLink InstantBurn application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CyberLink InstantBurn in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CyberLink InstantBurn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn.
8. After uninstalling CyberLink InstantBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CyberLink InstantBurn that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CyberLink InstantBurn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that CyberLink InstantBurn by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 09:04:40.180