CyberLink InstantBurn is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn from your computerCyberLink Corp.
. Take a look here
for more information on CyberLink Corp.. Usually the CyberLink InstantBurn program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for CyberLink InstantBurn is RunDll32. IBurn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 665.29 KB (681256 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CyberLink InstantBurn. They take an average of 1.20 MB (1255832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLDrvChk.exe (66.74 KB)
- IBConfig.exe (109.29 KB)
- IBErase.exe (145.29 KB)
- IBTool.exe (229.29 KB)
- IBurn.exe (665.29 KB)
- DIFx.exe (10.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.3426
of CyberLink InstantBurn. Click on the links below for other CyberLink InstantBurn versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove CyberLink InstantBurn from your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\CBS.dll
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\CLDrvChk.exe
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\EventMessage.dll
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\Gaa.bin
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\HwCtrlMgr.dll
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\IB.chm
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\IBConfig.exe
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\IBConfig.txt
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\IBErase.dll
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\IBErase.exe
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\IBTool.exe
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\IBurn.exe
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\IBurnEx.dll
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\IBurnEx64.dll
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\Readme.htm
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\Res.dll
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\ResEx.dll
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\ResEx64.dll
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\Vista64\CLBStor.inf
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\Vista64\CLBUDF.inf
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\Vista64\DIFx.exe
- C:\Program F2 (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K\Vista64\DIFxAPI.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cyberlink\CyberLink InstantBurn
CyberLink InstantBurn is an application marketed by CyberLink Corp.. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CyberLink InstantBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CyberLink InstantBurn from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CyberLink InstantBurn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CyberLink InstantBurn". If it exists on your system the CyberLink InstantBurn app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CyberLink InstantBurn in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CyberLink InstantBurn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CyberLink InstantBurn.
8. After uninstalling CyberLink InstantBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CyberLink InstantBurn which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CyberLink InstantBurn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CyberLink InstantBurn by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that CyberLink InstantBurn by CyberLink Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CyberLink InstantBurn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 09:49:30.023