CyberLink InstantBurn is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn from your PCCyberLink Corp.
. You can find out more on CyberLink Corp. or check for application updates here
. Usually the CyberLink InstantBurn program is placed in the C:\Program Files\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove CyberLink InstantBurn by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called IBurn.exe and occupies 665.29 KB (681256 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with CyberLink InstantBurn. They take about 1.34 MB (1408752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLDrvChk.exe (53.29 KB)
- IBConfig.exe (109.29 KB)
- IBErase.exe (145.29 KB)
- IBTool.exe (229.29 KB)
- IBUninst.exe (133.29 KB)
- IBurn.exe (665.29 KB)
- DIFx.exe (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.5111
of CyberLink InstantBurn. You can find below info on other releases of CyberLink InstantBurn:
...click to view all...
CyberLink InstantBurn is an application released by CyberLink Corp.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase CyberLink InstantBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CyberLink InstantBurn or simply click the Search field and type in "CyberLink InstantBurn". If it is installed on your PC the CyberLink InstantBurn application will be found automatically. When you select CyberLink InstantBurn in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CyberLink InstantBurn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CyberLink InstantBurn.
8. After removing CyberLink InstantBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CyberLink InstantBurn which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CyberLink InstantBurn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CyberLink InstantBurn by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that CyberLink InstantBurn by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CyberLink InstantBurn supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-07 22:08:56.083